- I bought one of these for my daughter and had her put it where she can look at it every day. Love.
- This girl is not only adorable, but has MAD beauty tutorial skills for when I’m in the mood to primp a little more than usual. Need her…..cuz I’m beauty skills inept.
- Chews to Love. Perfectly creative, perfectly sweet.
- A FREE Valentine printable from Pen&Paint?? Yes, please.
- What do these three things have in common: hearts, polka dots, DIY?? Go here to find out!
- I decided to give StitchFix a try. All in the name of blogging about it, of course.
- Staring at my favorite beach bag, empty & lonely in the closet, wishing I had a vacation planned…..
- I haven’t told you guys yet, but I’ve gone gluten free. More on that at a later date, but for now, I want to try each and every one of these recipes.
- Check out these TWENTY free Valentine’s printables. So adorbs.
- Last but certainly not in any way least, I’m reading this book. So. Good.
That’s it. Click ‘em, love ‘em.
Happy weekend. I’m still planning to follow up post to this question, but I’m sick and I don’t feel like digging into my brain for anything substantial right now. *coughs pathetically with what little energy is left in her*